Postcards from Italy: Beirut
(Photo Taken in Amsterdam)
"In a world of disaster and disorder, sometimes only beauty can be trusted."
Elizabeth Gilbert: Eat Pray Love
"I wanted to be judged on what I did with my life, but now I will be judged by how I described it. But perhaps that is right, after all. Only before God do we stand without stories."
Nicole Krauss: Great House
Can’t Go Back Now: The Weepies
I can’t really say why everyone wishes they were someonelse.
But in the end the only steps that matter are the ones you take all by yourself.
and everything will be fine.
since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;
wholly to be a fool
while Spring is in the world
my blood approves,
and kisses are a better fate
lady i swear by all flowers. Don’t cry
- the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids’ flutter which says
we are for each other; then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life’s not a paragraph
And death i think is no parenthesis
A famillar favorite.
"Who you are is not who you’ve been. You’re still an innocent."
Taylor Swift: Innocent
Ten Days: Missy Higgens
time has changed nothing at all
you’re still the only one that feels like home
- Photographs of People laughing
- Cuddling with someone who gives me butterflies in my stomach
- Lincon Park After Dark Fingernail polish
- The beach after it’s rained when nobody is there
- Drunken/hungover breakfasts with friends discussing gaps in memory of the night before
- Being lifted off the ground during hugs
- Crying over a good book
- Footbrints in the Sand washed away by waves
- The sound of snow crunching under boots
- Day drunks
- Peonies, Cheesecake and Cashmere.
- Homemade frosting
- Letters from people I love
- Wine induced giggling sessions
- Sand on the floor of the shower
- Stony Ice Cream
- Driving around at night with the windows down, a great song blasting, and a car overstuffed with people I love
- Sunsets and Sunrises with friends
- Lisa Mitchell’s Clean White Love music video
- Homemade raw cookie dough, made from scratch
- Boy’s flannel.
- Clean sheets fresh from the dryer
- Sitting on the breakers in the ocean
“These are my ghosts, the spaces amid love.”
Jonathan Safranfoer: Everything is Illuminated
(Photo Source Stumble)